Saturday 21 January 2012

Video : Bleached - Searching Through The Past



Brand new music video from the Los Angeles based garage rockers Calvin Sisters, the "Searching Through The Past" 7" is out on Suicide Squeeze.

“We had to wake up at 4 a.m. to get to Santa Clarita by 5 a.m. for sunrise and got to see the eclipse on the way up. Originally we had wanted horses in the video so that’s why this spot was chosen. There was a graveyard there I had known about, but didn’t know if we would be able to get in it. We did by crossing a barbed wire fence and climbing a huge hill. When we got up there the gates swung open on their own. By the last shot my heel had completely broken off so I was balancing on one heel trying to make it look normal. My sister and I agreed that climbing over mountains in four-inch heels is the hardest workout we’ve ever had.” Jennifer Calvin

Watch | Bleached - Searching Through The Past