Friday 4 November 2011

Record Bag # 1 , Les Gammas - All Of Me (Beanfield remix)



My old vinyl bag is full of treasures from the time i was active in the dj scene, is about time to unleash some classics from other seasons ...

Les Gammas - All of Me . Love Ultd - Compost 077/2000

Listen | Les Gammas - All Of Me (Beanfield remix)

"written by Gerald Marks and Seymour Simons in 1931 and with notable versions by Russ Columbo, Bing Crosby, Billie Holiday, Louis Armstrong, Mildred Bailey, Benny Goodman, Teddy Wilson in 1941, The Count Basie Orchestra, Ella Fitzgerald, Sarah Vaughan, Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra, Frankie Laine in 1947, Della Reese, Johnnie Ray, Django Reinhardt, Erroll Garner, Willie Nelson, Jean Frye Sidwell, João Gilberto" ... reworked in 2000 by Les Gammas on Compost Records and in the same year this absolute classic remix from Beanfield.

"All of me
Why not take all of me
Can't you see
I'm no good without you
Take my lips
I wanna lose them
Take my arms
I'll never use them
Your goodbye left me with eyes that cry
How can I get along without you
You took the part that ones was my heart
So why not, why not take all of me"