Thursday 5 May 2011

Evita Weed Photography



Last week got this wonderful and first photography submission, Evita tumblr is loaded with beautiful pictures and a superb soundtrack to go wit it.






"EvitaWeed (Eva M ª González López) was born in 1986 in a small village in the province of Jaen in Andalusia, and that's where I started learning about photography in a very experimental. In 2002, Evita moved to Granada where she began studying photography and develop their own style.
I developed my own style with a love story that was somewhat rough and left me in deep sadness, I began to see photography as more than one activity is a way to translate my feelings and impressions in the light and transforming them into a tangible form that can be seen in the paper. Although born in the digital age, Evita Weed, focuses primarily on film her portraits are characterized by a touch melancholy, soft and subtle tones of vintage analog grain conveying a sense of time recognizable. "